| Ottavio Caruso, who's serving in London right now. One of the coolest conversion stories I've ever heard, best kids on the planet...I absolutely love him. All the missionaries who served in Rome do. |
|
Romanians don't smile in
pictures?
|
|
Baptism! Istovan (Stefano) Kovacs.
|
|
Anziano Peachey! I think he lives next door to Kristen Hale?
|
|
Goodbye Taranto.
|
|
''A what-yard?''
''A vineyard. It's where you grow grapes. To make wine.'' |
|
Rhome!
It was so good to be back. I love this city.
|
|
Sorella Christensen's going home next
transfer! What in the world.
|
|
Seven hour train ride back from Rome. Seeing all of the
little towns on the way, the countryside, acres and acres of vineyards (grape
season!)...it was a dream.
|
|
Our ward mission leader,
Andrea Di Pietro. He's going to Salt Lake next month, thinking of moving there
with his family and opening a pizzeria. We ate so much that day.
|
|
Lungo Mare. This is Taranto.
|
|
Ponte Girevole. Castello Aragonese
|
|
President Waddoups
|
The people I've met here...I'll never forget
them. I've learned so much and just feel so indebted for all the experiences
I've had. Heavenly Father's love for us is unparalleled.