I'll write my email this afternoon, we just have five min, but I wanted to say my final goodbye to Christi!
I am soooo excited for you! The MTC is the best. Try to listen to Becoming a Missionary (Holland?), Character of Christ, or Recognizing the Spirit (Bednar) if you get to choose what to watch after the Sunday devotionals. Love your district and zone, be yourself...you're going to be amazing!!! I love you so much.
You're going to be amazing!!
Jenni
***
Mom! I'm sorry I don't have much time today. But the reason is worth it. We went to IKEA for pday...to see the temple! Last week in church a member of the stake presidency read a letter asking the members to start praying for the temple...it's such an exciting thing. Hopefully sometime at the beginning of next year it will be finished.
I am so happy for Christi. She's going to be such an incredible missionary! I'm so excited to hear how things go.
I love you!!!
Jenni


