Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things are going well here at the MTC. Two new districts of Italian missionaries came in yesterday, so the zone leaders and I have been going over rules and things, and tonight we'll give the orientation with the branch presidency. Their arrival has made us even more excited about getting out into the field. I'm counting down the days!

Our Branch President, David Johnston, was released on Sunday, and guess who was called as the new second counselor? Ray W. Morgan [her elementary school principal]. I had no idea he served in Italy! It was quite the surprise.

I see Travis (Treuhaft - her cousin) almost every day now, which is just the best! We'll take a picture by the map and send it to you next week.

I saw Sister Mason, Sister Cloward and Sister Kapp at the temple today. All three of them have been such great examples to me, and to all of the young women in our ward.

Our branch presidency just got here and I've got to go...I'll send a hand written letter tomorrow with more details. Sorry! I'll explain why I didn't have time today, etc.

I love you!